VP People Operations
Human Resource/People /
Drop is a rewards company on a mission to level-up the way consumers shop. Drop builds a personalized rewards experience from over 500 partner brands. To date, Drop has 4 million users and has rewarded over $20 million to consumers.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
Visit joindrop.com or follow the company at @joindrop on Twitter and Instagram.
People Operations at Drop:
We are seeking a VP of People operations to play a lead role in levelling up our team at Drop and managing our HR function. Reporting into the CEO, you will lead the employee experience by maximizing potential, talent acquisition, and set the cultural tone that enables teams to do heroic things.
What kind of challenges will the VP People Operations be working on at Drop?
- Coach executives and be an effective Business Partner to advise on people strategies and build out practices and programs to attract, accelerate and retain top talent
- Lead adoption of a product-driven and high-performance culture (incentives, structure, ownership, key messaging etc)
- Lead the People Operations organization and optimize recruitment, onboarding, engagement and performance management cycles
- Develop programs that drive employee engagement and retention, learning and development, and employee relations to create an environment for people to do their best work
- Assist managers in recruitment efforts by developing recruiting best practices and strategies that can be rolled out to support hiring efforts across the organizations
What you bring to the table
- Minimum of 7-10 years professional HR experience with experience in a senior position
- Experience in leading a talent review across the organization and workforce planning
- Good track record of working in partnership with CEO & executive team to facilitate decision making and make tough calls
- Has some experience building a compensation and benefits strategy
- Reputation as a strong communicator, facilitator and coach
- Sets an example for the team of a great attitude and strong value system
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation + a work-anywhere-in-the-world program
- Parental leave benefits
- Stock options
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.