Senior Product Designer
Drop is a rewards company on a mission to level-up the way consumers shop. Drop builds a personalized rewards experience from over 500 partner brands. To date, Drop has 4 million users and has rewarded over $20 million to consumers.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
Visit joindrop.com or follow the company at @joindrop on Twitter and Instagram.
- We're looking for a Sr. Product Designer to join our design team. As a Sr. Product Designer, you'll drive design decisions and ship features that impact millions of Drop members everyday. You'll work closely with a team of designers, product managers, and engineers to create incredible experiences. You'll own projects throughout the entire product development process, from ideation to launch.
What kinds of challenges will a Senior Product Designer be working on at Drop?
- Work with Product teams to spec and shape new features
- Work on improving existing core features across the Drop platform
- Create flows and prototypes to solve difficult UX problems
- Prototype and test ideas quickly and efficiently
- Deliver usable, pixel-perfect designs through to handoff
- Partner with engineers to consistently ship great experiences
- Contribute to maintaining our design systems
- Push the benchmark for quality and craft internally
- Validate and improve designs using quantitative and qualitative feedback
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of experience in product design
- Strong product intuition, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills with an ability to synthesize complexity into thoughtful narratives
- Demonstrable success in creating, launching, scaling, and maintaining digital products
- Experience in collaborating with product managers, developers, other internal stakeholders, and customers
- Ability to influence and speak the language of business and design to product managers, developers, other internal stakeholders, and customers
- Able to empathize with the user and use data to inform design decisions with prioritization in mind
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of product design process and principles
- You're not afraid to challenge the status quo and push the boundaries of good design
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You have experience with prototyping tools, e.g. Principle or Framer
Bonus points if
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation + a work-anywhere-in-the-world program
- Parental leave benefits
- Stock options
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.