Sr. Product Manager
Drop (joindrop.com), is a rewards company on a mission to level-up the way consumers shop. Drop builds a personalized rewards experience from over 300 partner brands. To date, Drop has over 3 million users and has rewarded over $19 million to consumers.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
Visit joindrop.com or follow the company at @joindrop on Twitter and Instagram.
- We're looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to join and help shape our rapidly growing product function.
- You will be one of the early Product Managers to build a high-performing team, working alongside other Product Managers to level up our product culture.
- You will be working with engineers and designers in a full-stack team focused on building new consumer-facing product offerings from the ground up.
- You will work with your team to identify, prioritize and evangelize problems and major opportunities across the product, and work with your team in delivering solutions against those problems.
What kinds of challenges will the Senior Product Manager be working on at Drop?
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders to identify and prioritize opportunities
- Work with a cross-functional team to deliver on impact through rapid iteration
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Own, conduct and manage A/B tests and experiments to inform product roadmap decisions
- Work with the Head of Product to develop product vision, create product plans and roadmaps
- Help develop robust product processes and methodologies to make product management at Drop more efficient (backlog, prioritization, sprint planning and etc.)
- Level up the product organization and coordinate cross-functional teams
What you bring to the table
- 3 - 5 years of proven experience in managing software products
- Strong communication skills with an ability to synthesize complex situations and build a clear narrative for C-level executives
- Experience in a consumer software product is preferred
- Strong product intuition, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in releasing features that impact user growth and retention
- Experience in collaborating with designers, developers, other internal stakeholders, and customers
- Able to empathize with the user and use data to inform product decisions with prioritization in mind.
- Able to focus on details and think strategically at the same time,Have an entrepreneurial mindset: you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves, thrive in controlled chaos, and getting things done
- The team player, coach, and referee attitudes, all-in-one
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation + a work-anywhere-in-the-world program
- Monthly transportation stipend
- Parental leave benefits
- Catered lunches and plenty of snacks
- Stock options
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.