Talent Acquisition Specialist
Toronto, Ontario /
Human Resource/People /
Drop is a rewards platform on a mission to inspire people to live their optimal lives by empowering them financially. Through our personalized platform, Drop intelligently surfaces the right brands, at the right time, to make members’ everyday better than it was before. Powered by machine learning, Drop matches consumers with over 500+ partner brands to satisfy two main goals: to earn points from their purchases and redeem them for instant rewards.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
To learn more, visit: www.joindrop.com, or follow us at @joindrop on Instagram and Twitter.
Talent Acquisition at Drop
We’re looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist to help scale our rapidly growing team. You will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent, improving and contributing to our employer brand, refining our recruitment practices and championing the candidate experience. If you are looking for a challenging role with high impact, we would love to talk to you!
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will
- Execute all stages of the recruitment life cycle, from sourcing, pipeline management, to offer negotiation and closing
- Proactively source active and passive candidates
- Build and maintain a network of technical talent through ongoing relationship management
- Provide a first-class candidate experience by delivering timely, thoughtful and helpful updates and feedback
- Execute unique sourcing strategies to build a diverse pool of candidates
- Build strong relationships with the hiring manager to ensure a smooth recruiting process
- Proactively improve our recruitment processes and identify opportunities that need refinement
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of experience in a sourcing or full-cycle technical recruiting role
- Proven track record for successfully identifying, engaging, and hiring top-notch talent
- Enjoys coming up with creative solutions and are able to think outside of the box to fill highly competitive roles
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time-management skills
- A self-starter who is resourceful and who takes initiative Has an optimistic, solutions-oriented attitude - no problem is too small
- Highly self-motivated; ability to execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience with applicant tracking systems (we use Lever!)
Bonus points if
- Have previously worked for a hyper-growth startup
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Unlimited time off
- Parental leave benefits
- Stock options
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.