B2B Marketing Specialist
Toronto, Ontario /
Drop is a rewards platform on a mission to inspire people to live their optimal lives by empowering them financially. Through our personalized platform, Drop intelligently surfaces the right brands, at the right time, to make members’ everyday better than it was before. Powered by machine learning, Drop matches consumers with over 500+ partner brands to satisfy two main goals: to earn points from their purchases and redeem them for instant rewards.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
To learn more, visit: www.joindrop.com, or follow us at @joindrop on Instagram and Twitter.
We’re looking for a passionate B2B Marketing Specialist to join our B2B & Partner Marketing team. Working across our marketing, business development, and client success teams, you will play a key role in defining, executing and managing our B2B marketing plans for all of our Drop for Business solutions.
What Kind of Challenges Will this person be working on?
- Lead the roll-out of our newly established Drop for Business brand across all high-touch and high-value channels including our dedicated B2B website, social media channels (LinkedIn & Twitter), content newsletter, blog, business development materials (email, deck, proposals), Drop Pulse (our parter success tool), email and event and experiential channels;
- Recommend, develop and bring strong B2B marketing plans to life that in turn, drive Drop for Business brand awareness and consideration and in turn, generates strong leads for our multiple Drop for Business solutions teams and maintain marketing activity calendars;
- Develop, format, proofread and edit copy for marketing materials in various channels, ensuring consistent voice and banding strategy;
- Support the development, implementation and communication of marketing campaign to internal and external stakeholders;
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure seamless execution of objectives and projects;
- Assist in gathering competitor and consumer market research, tracking industry trends and provide recommendation during marketing strategy sessions;
- Analyze and translate data and reports into content that enables winning marketing material and campaignsYou’ll analyze and report on the performance of all marketing activity against plan
What does this candidate bring to the table?
- Degree, diploma, or certification in Marketing and/or Business
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience, including expertise in the digital space with a creative mindset
- Strong computer skills, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Workplace
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to coordinate multiple projects within tight timelines
- Superior communication (oral & written) skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with experience in KPI and ROI tracking, reporting and
Bonus Points if you've
- worked with Hubspot, MailChimp and/or WordPress
- the ability to write SQL queries and manage + organize data sets
- worked in an agency and/or start-up setting, Drop welcomes people from all work backgrounds and recognizes the value of diversity
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.