Sr. Manager, B2B Marketing
Toronto, Ontario /
Drop is a rewards platform on a mission to inspire people to live their optimal lives by empowering them financially. Through our personalized platform, Drop intelligently surfaces the right brands, at the right time, to make members’ everyday better than it was before. Powered by machine learning, Drop matches consumers with over 500+ partner brands to satisfy two main goals: to earn points from their purchases, data, survey responses, and time spent engaging with games on and off the Drop app and redeem them for instant rewards.
Calling Toronto home but operating under a global mindset, Drop is building the next level experience for our 4 million+ members across North America. Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
To learn more, visit: www.joindrop.com, or follow us at @joindrop on Instagram and Twitter.
Drop is looking for a Sr. Manager, B2B Marketing to join our team. In this role you will oversee the creation, maintenance, and optimization of our B2B Account-based Marketing Strategy to drive marketing qualified leads, increase our B2B awareness, and build our B2B brand.
What challenges will you be tackling in the role?
- Own the B2B and account-based marketing strategy for Drop, translating business needs into insightful and effective go-to-market plans
- Create and execute on marketing campaigns that generate awareness and elevate the Drop Brand among prospective merchants, investors, and data customers such as Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Pension Plans.
- Lead all digital marketing efforts (website, paid, content, SEO, social, email marketing automation) to drive brand awareness and convert B2B leads
- Own the content calendar and create engaging best-in-class content including blogs, videos, and white papers, by working with our internal editorial team and external PR agencies and freelancers
- Plan and execute digital (and in-person once allowed) events that showcase Drop as a thought leader, establish relationships, and creatively engage target accounts
- Partner with our internal Data, Design, and writing teams to launch weekly content that resonates with our audiences
- Create captivating sales enablement collateral including case studies, one-pagers, and pitch decks for target accounts
- Develop metric-based monthly scorecards with actionable insights that measure the impact of marketing efforts
- Create top-tier thought leadership materials that will be presented at industry events, and seek out speaking opportunities for internal thought leaders
- Manage the budget for all B2B marketing initiatives
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of marketing experience in a fast-moving company, ideally in tech, retail, insights, or finance in a B2B role, with a proven ability to drive business results
- Strong content marketing skills with the ability to manage content creation from conceptualization to editing, publishing, optimizing for SEO, and promoting
- Experience launching thought leadership pieces and executing events that generate high quality leads and press
- Exceptional research and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop marketing strategies and understand the big picture complemented with the skills to execute and pay attention to details
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills that enable you to create engaging presentations and collateral
- Experience marketing towards merchants, CPG, agencies, or financial institutions
- Experience building and monetizing an email newsletter
- Familiar with HubSpot, LinkedIn Advertising, webflow, and Twitter Advertising
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation + a work-anywhere-in-the-world program
- Parental leave benefits
- Stock options
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.