User Acquisition Manager
Toronto, Ontario /
Drop is a rewards platform on a mission to inspire people to live their optimal lives by empowering them financially. Through our personalized platform, Drop intelligently surfaces the right brands, at the right time, to make members’ everyday better than it was before. Powered by machine learning, Drop matches consumers with over 500+ partner brands to satisfy two main goals: to earn points from their purchases and redeem them for instant rewards.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
To learn more, visit: www.joindrop.com, or follow us at @joindrop on Instagram and Twitter.
Drop is looking for a highly motivated and ambitious User Acquisition Manager to join our growing Marketing team.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of paid channel campaigns particularly in programmatic marketing, as well as in paid search. This is a tactical role with strategic elements; the successful candidate will be hands-on, in the platform, running campaigns day to day, but will also be keen to heavily steer the programmatic strategy and influence significant changes to the program management. You will leverage your marketing skills to generate incremental growth and revenue from your programs, drawing upon your digital marketing experience to provide key insights that will drive actions. This is an ideal position for a candidate that is passionate about growth marketing, able to multitask and has a keen eye for detail.
What kinds of challenges will the User Acquisition Manager be working on at Drop?
- Management and execution of ad operations (tagging, tracking, buying, trafficking, reporting) for programmatic media.
- Proactively troubleshoot for any technical issues that could impact the smooth delivery of campaigns (pre-launch and in market).
- Maintain and manage budgets according to forecasts.
- Work with internal teams to coordinate the delivery of creative assets needed for media campaigns.
- Proactively run AB tests for all channels, finding the sweet spot of creatives, copy, and landing pages.
- Identify new opportunities for growth within the programmatic scope, launching new channels according to business needs and product developments.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop the strategy for programmatic and display media to form a cohesive media plan.
- Manage external agencies currently supporting programmatic channels, and steer responsibility and workload split to ensure maximum optimization of performance.
- Leverage reporting tools (DSP platforms, Google Analytics, Looker) to measure and evaluate performance against KPIs and deliver on-time reports with key insights and actions.
- Provide updates on the performance of creative ads to the creative teams, while providing updates on emerging trends and best practices.
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing with particular focus in an execution-related role such as Programmatic & Display or Paid Search.
- Expert level understanding of app marketing within the digital landscape, including experience with AppsFlyer or a similar MMA.
- Experience buying premium inventory for digital ads and video using a DSP.
- Impeccable attention to detail with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A team player that will add to the outstanding culture
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working with other digital marketing channels such as paid social, radio, OOH
- Experience working with project management tools such as Jira
- Understanding of SEM platforms with hands-on experience using AdWords
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.