Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Drop (joindrop.com), is a rewards company on a mission to level-up the way consumers shop. Drop builds a personalized rewards experience from over 300 partner brands. To date, Drop has over 3 million users and has rewarded over $19 million to consumers.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
Visit joindrop.com or follow the company at @joindrop on Twitter and Instagram.
- Drop is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant - Office Manager to collaborate with and provide support our CEO+ leadership and growing team. The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy, proactive, and organized problem solver who can thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This role requires someone with a commitment to excellence and the ability to work well with others to ensure the success of the organization as a whole as well as its physical environment running smoothly.
What kinds of challenges will the EA/OM be working on at Drop?
- Manage CEO priorities and execute on key elements to help build CEO brand in the community.
- Act as the first point of contact; Greet clients, visitors, vendors, and team members and expose them to our great culture and maintain a professional and productive physical environment
- Facilities & Physical Assets Management; Maintaining a safe, organized, clean and professional office while arranging necessary repairs, upkeep, and office modifications as needed
- Provide proactive replenishment and maintenance of office supplies, groceries, catering, equipment, and utilities
- Manage calendar appointments, correspondence both internally and externally with investors and board
- Meetings; Compiling documents, setup, and minute taking
- Create office management processes and implement best practices to make the office operations as efficient and business sustainable as possible
- Execute complex and detailed travel arrangements and agendas .
- Assist in company-wide meetings, events, and new hire onboarding.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve our team member experience within the office
- Summarize commitments across the company and keep CEO updated on status.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate departments
- Work closely with the People Ops Team to build a healthy culture and great place to work at Drop
- Maintaining a budget for office-related expenses
- Drafting emails, letters, and documents. Collecting and analyzing information and assisting with presentations and other important internal communications
- Support remote executive staff and co-founders as needed
- Ad-hoc Special projects
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- 2+ years of experience in an office management position or similar role or relevant experience
- Strategic and proactive ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and with minimal direction
- Ability to perform duties with a high level of confidentiality and discretion and can be trusted with sensitive information.
- Advanced knowledge in Google Suite including (Docs, Sheets, Powerpoint and Calendar)
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work well with different personalities in the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-moving environment
- You understand execs’ priorities and roadmap.
- Strong prioritization, time and project management skills.
- Attention to detail is a must with the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience with Event coordination
- Experience at a Start-up environment
It'd be awesome if you had:
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation + a work-anywhere-in-the-world program
- Monthly transportation stipend
- Parental leave benefits
- Team retreats
- Catered lunches and plenty of snacks
- Stock options
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.