Toronto, Ontario /
Drop is a rewards platform on a mission to inspire people to live their optimal lives by empowering them financially. Through our personalized platform, Drop intelligently surfaces the right brands, at the right time, to make members’ everyday better than it was before. Powered by machine learning, Drop matches consumers with over 500+ partner brands to satisfy two main goals: to earn points from their purchases and redeem them for instant rewards.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
To learn more, visit: www.joindrop.com, or follow us at @joindrop on Instagram and Twitter.
As a member of our Business Development team, you will operate critical components of the business to ensure Drop users and clients are satisfied with their Drop services. You will use your operational and analytical skills to create optimal processes, align cross-functionally on strategy and ultimately deliver results that create value for both Drop clients and users.
As Operations Associate at Drop, your skills will help to uncover and resolve inefficiencies, create quality deliverables, communicate findings internally, and own projects from beginning to end.
What Kind of Challenges will this person be working on?
- Optimizing content on the Drop app so that it provides the best experience for Drop users, is engaging and easy for users to use
- Building and launching new content onto the Drop app
- Managing the execution of client campaigns, optimizing campaigns for client ROI, tabulating results, creating post campaign summaries and sharing them with Client Success to be delivered to clients
- Ensuring that Drop’s sales analytics are accurate and the sales team’s tech-stack is functioning as intended
- Supporting Sales to ensuring CRM data is accurate and up-to-date
- Improving sales process to reduce overhead. For example: Improving CRM process, client reporting, tech stack, etc.
- Supporting Sales leadership to identify gaps between weighted pipeline projections (ie. forecasts) and targets so that they can be addressed and closed as quickly as possible
- Owning the forecasting process, including pipeline projections, projecting in-app performance, understanding cross functional efforts (ie. Marketing/Product) and bringing these components together into a cohesive forecast
- Supporting leadership with requests for the board, investors etc. that involve Sales or Operational metrics. For example: Metrics on pipeline performance, close rates, client retention, revenue per user, lifetime value (LTV) etc.
- Supporting Product as they seek feedback on roadmap prioritization
What does this candidate bring to the table?
- Self starter, willing to own a broad spectrum of responsibilities
- No task is “below” this person
- Experience with Excel, Slides, Powerpoint, Keynote
- Executional excellence and ability to see projects from start to finished
- Thrives in a fast paced, high intensity environment
- Attention to detail and meticulous in executing strategy and distilling results
- Team-first mentality
- Working both with internal and external stakeholders in a collaborative nature
Bonus Points If
- Experience using SQL and Looker
- Experience using Hubspot
- Experience working at venture backed startups
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.