Data & Machine Learning /
Drop is a rewards company on a mission to level-up the way consumers shop. Drop builds a personalized rewards experience from over 500 partner brands. To date, Drop has 4 million users and has rewarded over $20 million to consumers.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
Visit joindrop.com or follow the company at @joindrop on Twitter and Instagram.
Data Analytics at Drop:
Drop is looking for a Data Analyst to help us navigate through undiscovered business and product opportunities as we continue to grow. You won't be working alone — you will have the opportunity to collaborate with the Product, Marketing, Engineering, Partnerships, and Business Operations teams. As a member of the Data team, you will collaborate with Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and other Data Analysts, and your work will have a direct impact on Drop's growth trajectory and future success.
What challenges and opportunities will the Data Analyst be working on at Drop
- Shape business decisions by conducting deep dives to drive growth and member engagement
- Support product projects by conducting pre and post analysis and setting up experiments to measure success of product features
- Develop dashboards and automated reports via business intelligence tool to gather product and business insights, and enable other teams to explore data sets to help answer questions or formulate stronger hypotheses
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to brainstorm solutions that drive key strategic initiatives
What you bring to the table
- You have at least 1 year of industry experience in data analytics
- You have experience working with SQL to develop complex queries
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills; you are able to transform data into actionable product and business insights
- You have experience collaborating with various stakeholders to align on project requirements and outcomes
- You have experience querying and transforming structured, and semi-structured data sets
- You have strong communication skills, with the ability to gather requirements from stakeholders, translate them into an analytic problem and share results in a clear and concise manner
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment; startup experience is not a strict requirement but a bonus. Drop welcomes people from all backgrounds and recognizes the value of diversity
- You are passionate about building the next generation loyalty product to make life more rewarding
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with Looker, Redshift, Postgres, Athena, Python or R
- Experience with product and business analytics
- Experience with financial, loyalty, or rewards systems
- You have a degree in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Business or related fields
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation + a work-anywhere-in-the-world program
- Parental leave benefits
- Stock options
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.