Training Manager - Care Pro Success
Honor’s mission is to rebuild home care from the ground-up. That means delivering faster, smarter, better care to families, providing better jobs for Care Professionals, and really changing the home care industry. We are looking for an amazing leader for the Care Pro Training Manager position to join our Care Pro Success Team. This role will help scale and implement training programs for our Care Pros who are the heart and soul of the company.
The Training Manager is responsible for overseeing all Care Pro training programs while managing a team of trainers across all of our markets. The role will include researching and creating content, building a curriculum that ensures that Honor Care Pros deliver the highest quality of care through education, hands-on training, and information sharing through various mediums. The Training Manager will measure quality metrics and determine how best to maintain high skill and customer service standards. This role will also work closely with the Care Team leads to understand how training/education efforts can positively impact efficiency, customer satisfaction, and overall quality. This role will require strong clinical knowledge, inspiring leadership skills, and ambition to scale operations.
- Develops overall strategic plan and team goals throughout all markets coinciding with Care Team and company growth
- Manage and own performance of the training team for success and develop programs to educate and empower team members through coaching and leadership
- Develop training content/curriculum around roles and responsibilities of a home care provider, care techniques, specific conditions, safety/elder abuse/HIPPA to meet state regulations in all markets
- Responsible for being primary clinical support to triage, problem solve, and create workflow that addresses clinical processes, policies and procedures.
- Support teams with rapid and effective clinical decision making in complex situations
- Create clinical content based on evidence-based practices relative to home care scope of practice. Work closely with Care Team to evaluate and continuously modify scope of practice
- Maintain compliance by continuously updating care protocols, techniques, and on-boarding standards while working closely with Legal to meet federal and state regulatory requirements in each market
- Drive research and implementation of new training tools by utilizing various mediums and learning techniques while continuously improving existing materials/methods
- Measure Care Pro feedback through evaluation and performance to create and iterate effective training programs. Evaluate and report training programs’ effectiveness and success
- Work closely with the development team to scale training operations and create creative training delivery systems
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of Training/Staff Development experience in healthcare field required
- 4+ years of people management and supervisory skills required
- Current California RN or LVN licensure
- 3-5 years of clinical experience specializing in geriatric care required
- Experience in clinical healthcare setting involving operations management, quality data/informatics, and/or healthcare systems implementation and training
- Travel between Bay Area locations in East Bay, SF and San Jose is requiredTravel to other Honor markets is required (LA, Dallas, Albuquerque)Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to cultivate a strong team culture around collaboration, feedback, motivation and accountability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to form cross functional leadership partnerships to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal presentation skills; vast experience with the development of presentation materials and content using various mediums.
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment to meet goals and deliver excellence.
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.