Care Solutions Associate - Operations
The Care Solutions team coordinates all of Honor's communications between Clients and Care Professionals (CarePro’s) and provides comprehensive, real-time solutions for both parties, 24 hours a day, 7 days week. Our goal is to provide seamless, high-quality continuity in care to Clients, and predictable, consistent schedules to CarePro’s. We do this by striving to provide the best service and solutions to both our Clients and our CarePro’s!
As an Associate, you will track and record multiple lines of communication to understand the “big picture” of people’s needs, and drive towards the best possible outcomes for both CarePro’s and Clients. Using various technologies, you will coordinate with multiple teams to communicate and craft complete solutions, and deliver clear and up-to-date information. The Ops team is the heart and voice of Honor. As a part of this team, you will play a pivotal role in not only ensuring Honor runs smoothly and effectively, but will have an impact in the lives of multiple people on a daily basis.
- Day-to-day scheduling and CarePro logistics
- Tracking and communicating performance of CarePro’s
- Managing Client-CarePro communications and expectations
- Triaging Client and CarePro concerns, challenges and urgent and/or time-sensitive issuesInvestigating, documenting and reporting on various issues
- Communicating with Care Team regarding Client and/or CarePro needs/requests
- CarePro tech support
- CarePro Performance communications, both positive and negative
- Collaborating across multiple departments, often in real time and on critical issues
- Contributing to the growth, improvement, and innovation of Care Operations
A Degree is not Required! But, people who love puzzles and are attentive to details, will do especially well in this position! If you are adaptable and want to learn, Honor will teach you!
Skills & Experience Desired:
- Ability to resolve complex, time-sensitive problems using both established protocol and creative thinking, as necessary
- Ability to self-manage, multitask, and prioritize one’s work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated excellence in managing work relationships
- Naturally compassionate and empathetic listening skills
- Strong time management skills (We juggle a lot!)
- Tech savvy and experience communicating via email and digital messaging tools
- Adaptable, fast learner who is, able to self-regulate and remain calm under pressure Highly organized, detail-oriented and precise in execution
- Growth-oriented team player with initiative and enthusiasm.
- Ability to communicate clearly and compassionately - both written and verbal
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief. Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.