Strategy & Business Development Manager
San Francisco, CA
Honor’s mission in life is big, really big. We want to make sure our parents, your parents, and everyone’s parents can age at home with joy, comfort, and grace. We are looking for a strategic and execution-driven individual to lead key strategic and business development efforts.
As Strategy & BD Manager, you will work on critical partnership efforts and strategic projects. This will include key business development activities including evaluating potential opportunities, identifying ideal partners, pitching new partner programs, and negotiating deals. Additionally, it would include strategy activities such as market and buyer research, key financial analyses and cross-functional initiatives. The ideal candidate for this role will be an exceptional performer that can think strategically and be biased towards execution.
- Evaluate and triage strategic and business development opportunities
- Perform key strategic and financial analyses
- Scope, structure, implement and manage strategic partnerships
- Lead key business development activities, including generating opportunities, creating discussion materials, and supporting negotiations and contracting
- Work closely with teams across the business to facilitate successful execution of partnerships and strategic initiatives
- 4-6 years experience in strategy, management consulting, and/or business development functions
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability manage cross-functional teams and complex processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Passion for Honor’s mission and space
- Prior work experience in the health care and senior industry strongly preferred
- M.B.A. or equivalent preferred
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.