Honor is revolutionizing care for older adults in their own homes. We are a well-funded, strongly backed company with multi-time founders and experienced operators. At the heart of Honor is a high-touch, guided customer experience, where training is critical to the success of our service product and ultimately to the growth of the organization.
The Trainer has the critical role of being the steward for product knowledge throughout Honor. We are looking for a proven leader who will work with the executive team and other leaders in the organization to guide a comprehensive strategy for customer experience. He/she must work cross-functionally to own, develop, and implement training programs related to product, care, and sales. This leader will need to deeply understand all key components of consumer sales, qualification, on-boarding, and care delivery, and throughout the process must infuse the organization with a cohesive vision for customer experience.
- Work closely with care, sales, and engineering to determine full map of customer experience, and from there craft training needs based on targeted customer experience
- Take ownership of infusing organization with core product knowledge
- Own and develop training content and curriculum based on company goals
- Implement training schedules/processes
- Incorporate new strategy updates, policies, products, and pricing into training curriculum
- Partner with executives to ensure that training content is aligned with company strategies and initiatives
- Partner with Care team (the core of product services at Honor) on an ongoing basis to be able to incorporate/learn training material from field experience
- Build out training programs that can be rolled out in multiple geographies and market (likely regularly travel to different markets to roll out)
- Minimum B.S. degree
- 5+ years of work experience, 3+ years in a manager capacity at a rapidly growing startup
- Experience with building a training program with proven success
- Experience in a sales organization
- Health systems experience/knowledge (bonus)
- Home care experience/knowledge (bonus)
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.