Team Manager - Client Relationships
Client Care & Success
Honor is modernizing home care so our parents—and yours—will be able to live in their own homes safely and comfortably as they age. Launched in 2015, we’re now the largest home care company in the Bay Area and one of the fastest growing in the country. Why? Because our tech and our people are amazing. We’ve developed sophisticated technology and operational expertise that are changing our industry, providing better care for families and better jobs for caregivers. Our mission is huge—and so is the rapidly growing market we aim to serve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with multi-time founders and experienced leadership who have the vision to anticipate real customer needs and the ability to develop solutions to meet those needs. Join us!
Honor, at its core, is an end-to-end services company, and prides itself on providing the best care possible to all of our clients. As part of our service model, every premium Honor client is assigned to a Care Concierge who serves as the single point of contact and is responsible for qualifying, scheduling, and ongoing support and management of the relationship. Care Concierge frequently deal with families going through serious illness and delicate family dynamics. Because clients can be in elevated emotional states when interacting with Honor, this requires a calm and solution-oriented mindset to steer clients and care providers toward the right course of action where all parties are satisfied with the outcome.
The Team Manager - Client Relationships will be responsible for the leadership and operational execution of a team of Care Concierges focused on delivering world-class service. This role must manage competing priorities and regularly partner with cross-functional teams to deliver a highly personalized client experience at every touchpoint in the customer journey. We’re looking for someone with a distinctive customer-orientation and passion for leading and developing people to consistently exceed client expectations.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Develop, grow, manage and mentor the Care Concierge team to ensure the highest quality customer interactions
- Establish best practices and quality assurance audits to provide personalized coaching and feedback to ensure an exceptional customer experience both on inbound and outbound communication
- Define performance metrics and supporting processes to continuously improve the quality and impact of each touchpoint between the Care Concierge and clients
- Effectively handle and resolve client escalations using sound judgment, a strong client-orientationFocus team on experience quality as well as customer lifetime value
- Cultivate a professional and fun, results-oriented team environment that rewards top performers, promotes growth and attracts top talentIdentify opportunities to enhance efficiency while maintaining service levels
- Build and maintain new hire training and employee development programs
- 5-7 years experience in a high touch, direct-to-consumer business
- Minimum 3-5 years experience managing a team
- Experience working in a high-growth, unstructured environmentThrives in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Ability to coach teams to manage highly ambiguous situations to satisfying outcomesExceptional leadership, time management, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Experience in healthcare strongly preferred
- Experience working in a 24/7 service environment preferred
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.