San Francisco, CA
Honor is modernizing home care so our parents—and yours—will be able to live in their own homes safely and comfortably as they age. Launched in 2015, we’re now the largest home care company in the Bay Area and one of the fastest growing in the country. Why? Because our tech and our people are amazing. We’ve developed sophisticated technology and operational expertise that are changing our industry, providing better care for families and better jobs for caregivers. Our mission is huge—and so is the rapidly growing market we aim to serve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with multi-time founders and experienced leadership who have the vision to anticipate real customer needs and the ability to develop solutions to meet those needs. Join us!
We're looking for a great Product Designer to help design the future of Honor. We're helping our parents and grandparents to continue to live safely in their own homes as they age. To do that, we're building the best design team in healthcare.
Design has been part of Honor from the beginning. It's become integral to our culture, and has deeply impacted the way we do work across the entire organization. We pride ourself in the diversity of our team: you get to collaborate with some of the best product designers, brand designers, engineers, and copywriters to deliver better care to our clients and create better jobs for our Care Pros. You'll stay in deep synchronization with folks from Care Operations, Client Support, Sales, and Recruitment to work on complex problems. This is a unique opportunity to help shape our future and to push yourself creatively and collaboratively.
What you will be doing
- Work in the Product team to build and grow the Honor product ecosystem
- Work cross-functionally with Care Operations, Client Support, Sales, Care Pro Success, and Marketing to identify opportunities, represent design, and give feedback in planning and product channels
- Help streamline and mature UI components, design patterns, and visual styles
- Create new experience components and interaction standards for clients, Care Pros, and internal teams
- Collaborate with your team to improve and implement design processes
What's required of you
- Experience as an individual contributor on a Product Design team designing digital products for desktop or mobile screens
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams and taking direction in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Experience with prototyping (Framer, Marvel, InVision, etc) as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Portfolio of beautiful, detail oriented design showcasing Interaction and Visual Design, Research, Typography, and idea generation
- Ability to analyze complex problems quickly
- Ability to design for a multitude of platforms (web, iOS, Android, etc)
- Mastery of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bring your attention to detail, leave your ego
- Knowledge of accessibility standards for older audiences
- Experience developing and implementing Design Systems
- Experience designing for an underrepresented workforce
- Experience writing HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience with designing for motion graphics
- Knack for iconography and illustration
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.