HR Manager - Care Solutions
Honor’s mission is big, really big. We want to make sure our parents, your parents, and everyone’s parents can age at home with joy, comfort, and grace. We are fundamentally in the people and relationship business, and our mission comes to life through our caregivers (“Care Pros”). At our core, we’re focused on providing an exceptional client experience by hiring the best Care Pros in the industry, creating a work environment that provides Care Pros with dignity and respect, and empowering them with world class technology.
We’re looking for a people-oriented leader to join our growing team as Care Pro HR Manager. This role will be responsible for shaping, implementing and executing all aspects of Honor’s HR policies that affect our Care Professionals. The role will require someone with a combination of sound judgment to handle escalated Care Pro situations, strong attention to detail with a focus on execution and people-orientation to uphold our culture and values to make Honor a great place to work for our Care Pros.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all compliance matters, including benefits eligibility, leave of absences, worker injury program, employment policies
- Troubleshoot payroll issues and coordinate with Finance to support successful weekly business close
- Coordinate cross-functionally to develop workflows and protocol to coordinate with the Care Operations team to resolve Care Pro escalations
- Build and implement solutions to drive Care Pro retention and improve the overall Care Pro experience and performance with Honor
- Work with Legal to address all high-sensitivity situations
- Cultivate a professional and fun, results-oriented team environment that rewards top performers, promotes growth and attracts top talent
- 5+ years work experience in service industry or similar
- 2+ years experience in HR
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and empathy to navigate and de-escalate high-stress situations
- Exceptional attention to detail and clarity in written and verbal communication
- Strong leadership, prioritization and time management skills
- Direct management experience leading a team
- Thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Experience working in a 24/7 service environment preferred
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.