Care Solutions Associate - Scheduling
Honor is looking for a dedicated self-starter with a strong attention to detail to join our Care Pro Solutions team. If you're someone who enjoys piecing together complex puzzles then this is the role for you! We're committed to building a best-in-class operation by combining industry-leading talent with a modernized, analytically-driven technology platform.
What will you do each day to support the build of our operations?
- Act as operations account managers responsible for ensuring a seamless and high-quality experience between caregivers and clients
- Monitor Honor client schedules, and manage client/caregiver matching process to optimize for the best possible ongoing relationship between client and caregiver, with the goal of achieving and maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Build a relationship with caregivers through regular virtual check-ins, and manage caregiver schedules, performance, and quality of care
- Understand and implement Honor’s HR and pay policies to ensure staffing solutions are optimal and economical, e.g. managing overtime through effective scheduling strategies
What should you already possess to be successful in this role?
- Critical thinking and analytical skills and ability to develop creative solutions
- Interpersonal and communication skills - both written and oral
- Strong dedication to providing the highest quality care and customer service
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and prioritize goals
- Prior scheduling experience in healthcare/home care environment a plus
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.