Head of Growth - Supply
Honor is modernizing the home care market and making it easier for older adults to remain in their homes with joy, comfort and grace. We are a well-funded, strongly backed company with multi-time founders and experienced operators. We value people who go the extra mile, are passionate about our mission, and drive results in a diverse team setting.
The company utilizes a powerful technology platform to provide end-to-end service to care for seniors at home and is now entering a period of accelerated growth. Honor is seeking a Head of Supply Growth to develop and manage the overall supply acquisition strategy and corresponding tactics for the caregivers who are the heart and soul of Honor. This leader needs to be hands-on with significant operational experience, with the ability to develop and re-engineer a high volume acquisition funnel and processes. He/she will develop the playbook for supply acquisition in high growth environments.
The Head of Supply Growth will lead a dedicated in-house acquisition team to ensure that the company has access to and is acquiring the best caregiving talent for the expanding business. We’re looking for someone who can think innovatively and proactively, and move fast.
- Develop playbook for supply growth in new and existing markets across all stages of the Care Professional funnel, including attraction, assessment, and on-boarding, as well as performance management, ongoing training, and HR policy and escalation
- Create innovative programs and incentives to attract the best caregiving talent that differentiate Honor from its competitors
- Create the ideal candidate profile and drive the program to target the population
- Find and/or create new acquisition channels
- Scale operations while maintaining high quality
- Analyze and optimize caregiver on-boarding flows, using data and metrics to support operational improvements
- Manage, grow, and motivate a team dedicated to the recruitment of the most important folks at Honor - the caregivers who are the face of Honor
- Develop and maintain candidate pipelines, working closely with Product, Operations, and Sales to anticipate specific hiring needs and develop necessary tools and processes to meet them
- Provide consistent results in a metrics-driven, high-performance culture
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of experience in operations and process improvement
- Experience in high-growth startups and labor markets
- Experience with detailed process assessment and re-engineering
- Proven track record of leadership; ability to grow, foster, and manage teams and develop talent
- Ability to thrive in unstructured, fast-paced environments
- Self-driven, motivated and entrepreneurial; ability to independently drive impact and “make things happen”
- Ability to plan and execute on both strategic and tactical level
- Demonstrate experience in developing and delivering high-quality and consistent metrics to leadership
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.