Head of Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Honor, at its core, is an end-to-end services company and one of our goals is to re-shape the way the home care industry operates at scale. We are now one of the largest owned and operated home care services in the country and we serve 4 geographically separate regions. We are looking for an experienced marketing leader to help us strengthen our presence in our existing markets, and help us strategize how to successfully grow with new demand channels and markets.
An ideal candidate would be a strong marketing generalist who has a keen eye on metrics, understands how to effectively use brand and content, and has experience working with both B2B and direct to consumer channels. Honor is at a really exciting point in its trajectory where the growth curve is starting to really elevate and we want to partner with a leader who can focus our marketing efforts to further increase that slope.
- Support and enable the B2B team’s efforts in scouting, selling, and closing partnerships
- Target brand and content efforts to maximize customer acquisition on direct to consumer channels
- Strategize and define marketing efforts to enable stronger and faster B2B growth
- Define, monitor, and communicate the market dynamics specific to targeted regions, and influence care delivery and product definition roadmaps
- Manage and strategize on all social media efforts
- Manage and strategize on all inbound and proactive PR efforts
- Lead, manage, and direct the marketing team, build up team competencies
Qualifications & Skills
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Management, or related degree
- 5+ years in a marketing leadership position
- 2+ years in B2B focused marketing roles
- 2+ years in a health related field is a bonus
- Extremely execution focused, with an eye on business and revenue goals
- Strategy-minded with a knack for analytics
- Strong leadership ability to manage a team, communicate with peers, and work with executive team on initiatives
- Resourceful and scrappy mindset, able to move forward without being resource rich
- Excellent team player with strong cross-functional experience
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.