Head of Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Honor is modernizing home care so our parents—and yours—will be able to live in their own homes safely and comfortably as they age. Launched in 2015, we’re now the largest home care company in the Bay Area and one of the fastest growing in the country. Why? Because our tech and our people are amazing. We’ve developed sophisticated technology and operational expertise that are changing our industry, providing better care for families and better jobs for caregivers. Our mission is huge—and so is the rapidly growing market we aim to serve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with multi-time founders and experienced leadership who have the vision to anticipate real customer needs and the ability to develop solutions to meet those needs. Join us!
An ideal candidate would be a strong marketing generalist who has a keen eye on metrics, understands how to effectively use brand and content, and has experience working with both B2B and direct to consumer channels. Honor is at a really exciting point in its trajectory where the growth curve is starting to really elevate and we want to partner with a leader who can focus our marketing efforts to further increase that slope.
- Support and enable the B2B team’s efforts in scouting, selling, and closing partnerships
- Target brand and content efforts to maximize customer acquisition on direct to consumer channels
- Strategize and define marketing efforts to enable stronger and faster B2B growth
- Define, monitor, and communicate the market dynamics specific to targeted regions, and influence care delivery and product definition roadmaps
- Manage and strategize on all social media efforts
- Manage and strategize on all inbound and proactive PR efforts
- Lead, manage, and direct the marketing team, build up team competencies
Qualifications & Skills
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Management, or related degree
- 5+ years in a marketing leadership position
- 2+ years in B2B focused marketing roles
- 2+ years in a health related field is a bonus
- Extremely execution focused, with an eye on business and revenue goals
- Strategy-minded with a knack for analytics
- Strong leadership ability to manage a team, communicate with peers, and work with executive team on initiatives
- Resourceful and scrappy mindset, able to move forward without being resource rich
- Excellent team player with strong cross-functional experience
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.