Head of Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
An ideal candidate would be a strong marketing generalist who has a keen eye on metrics, understands how to effectively use brand and content, and has experience working with both B2B and direct to consumer channels. Honor is at a really exciting point in its trajectory where the growth curve is starting to really elevate and we want to partner with a leader who can focus our marketing efforts to further increase that slope.
- Support and enable the B2B team’s efforts in scouting, selling, and closing partnerships
- Target brand and content efforts to maximize customer acquisition on direct to consumer channels
- Strategize and define marketing efforts to enable stronger and faster B2B growth
- Define, monitor, and communicate the market dynamics specific to targeted regions, and influence care delivery and product definition roadmaps
- Manage and strategize on all social media efforts
- Manage and strategize on all inbound and proactive PR efforts
- Lead, manage, and direct the marketing team, build up team competencies
Qualifications & Skills
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Management, or related degree
- 5+ years in a marketing leadership position
- 2+ years in B2B focused marketing roles
- 2+ years in a health related field is a bonus
- Extremely execution focused, with an eye on business and revenue goals
- Strategy-minded with a knack for analytics
- Strong leadership ability to manage a team, communicate with peers, and work with executive team on initiatives
- Resourceful and scrappy mindset, able to move forward without being resource rich
- Excellent team player with strong cross-functional experience
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.