Honor’s mission is big, really big. We want to make sure our parents, your parents, and everyone’s parents can age at home with joy, comfort, and grace. We are fundamentally in the people and relationship business, and our mission comes to life through our caregivers (“Care Pros”). At our core, we’re focused on providing an exceptional client experience by attracting and hiring the best Care Pros in the industry.
To achieve its mission, Honor is looking for a Marketing Associate to implement our acquisition strategies to find and recruit the best Care Pros in the business. Care Pros are the heart and soul of Honor, and this role will be uniquely positioned to fuel Honor’s explosive growth. The Marketing Associate will have the opportunity to implement an ambitious strategy to recruit amazing Care Pros at scale and should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and candidate behavior, and adapt acquisition strategies accordingly.
The Marketing Associate will support the Growth Manager to develop a robust pipeline of Care Pro candidates through channel optimization and prioritization and implementing new tools and strategies. This role requires a fast learner who thrives in a startup environment, is highly analytical, and is excited to build their marketing and business skills to help the business scale.
- Direct job board platforms to reach the right applicants at scale.
- Work with all Honor markets to implement appropriate, market-specific acquisition strategies and investment
- Generate marketing campaigns across emails and SMS
- Design and optimize a Care Pro Referral Program as a key source of high-value Care Pro acquisition
- Maintain records of marketing spend and results of past campaigns
- Develop, test, and implement new strategies for driving Care Pro application volume and offline conversion
- Work with different teams to develop, maintain and refine our monthly Care Pro Newsletter
- Coordinate cross-functionally to create market-specific merchandising and collateral that reinforces strategic messaging at each touchpoint
- With guidance, conduct market research to identify new opportunities to improve efficiency or yield in Care Pro recruiting efforts
- Develop and maintain analytics to manage key KPIs, including CAC (Care Pro Acquisition Cost) and other metrics
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years online marketing or SEO experience required
- Experience with field-based communications (e.g., SMS, email, newsletter) campaigns required
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics, and Google Adwords
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal oriented and team player attitude
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.