VP of Business Development
San Francisco, CA
The company utilizes a powerful technology platform to provide end-to-end service to care for seniors at home and is now entering a period of accelerated growth. Honor is seeking a VP Business Development to set us up for the next phase of growth. This leader needs to be a strong executor with significant BD experience in the health care domain. Additionally, this leader needs to be an exceptional communicator, strategic thinker and deal maker.
He/she will own developing Honor’s corporate partnerships with health plans, provider systems and other national organizations. We expect this person to drive a strong partner pipeline and be a key strategic voice in crafting the playbook for market expansion.
- Work with other senior leadership to determine key business and corporate development priorities
- Source and evaluate potential business and corporate development opportunities
- Execute deals end-to-end including pitching, building alignment, term sheet development, negotiation, contracting and implementation
- Drive strong partner interest and top of funnel pipeline in both local markets and at the national level
- Own and cultivate key corporate partnership relationships
- Become an additional spokesperson for the business at conference and other industry events
- 10+ years of strategy, sales and/or BD experience
- Experience in Healthcare industry
- Experience in high growth start-ups and/or healthcare space
- Ability to run deals end-to-end
- Self-driven, motivated and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen
- Fantastic communicator with strong relationship-building skills
- Comfortable with travel
- BA/BS in relevant field
- Knowledge of senior care and/or provider/payers
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.