Head of Sales - Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
Local Sales - Los Angeles
We’re building Honor for our own parents, and we’re building it for you too. Honor is revolutionizing care for older adults in their own homes. We are a well-funded, strongly backed company with multi-time founders and experienced operators. Honor is looking for proven leaders who want to join us in our mission. We value people who go the extra mile, are passionate about our mission, and drive results in a diverse team setting.
The Head of Sales for Los Angeles is a fast-paced and self-directed role: he/she will own the P&L for the entire market, with primary responsibility for customer acquisition, local partnerships, and local operations. This role comes with tremendous responsibility, but also tremendous opportunity for growth.
The individual will need to be a driven, entrepreneurial and passionate leader, capable of driving strong customer acquisition growth in the Los Angeles region. You will be supported from headquarters by an exceptionally strong team leading caregiving operations, product, marketing, and other central operations.
- Drive strong customer acquisition and growth
- Create and implement local growth strategies
- Build and manage the local demand team
- Manage and drive towards the goals and metrics for the market
- Become a key partner with the HQ team to drive Honor’s mission and growth
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of sales experience
- Ability to recruit, build and lead sales teams
- Self-driven, motivated and entrepreneurial: ability to make own outcomes and make things happen
- Intimate knowledge of the Los Angeles market and community nuances
- Master of execution
- Metrics-driven but able to see the big picture
- Fantastic communicator
- Passionate about the aging space
- Attitude of humility infused with joy, comfort, and grace
- BA/BS in relevant field
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Healthcare experience/knowledge especially with local leading healthcare providers
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.