Client Relationship Manager
Client Care & Success
Honor is modernizing home care so our parents—and yours—will be able to live in their own homes safely and comfortably as they age. Launched in 2015, we’re now the largest home care company in the Bay Area and one of the fastest growing in the country. Why? Because our tech and our people are amazing. We’ve developed sophisticated technology and operational expertise that are changing our industry, providing better care for families and better jobs for caregivers. Our mission is huge—and so is the rapidly growing market we aim to serve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with multi-time founders and experienced leadership who have the vision to anticipate real customer needs and the ability to develop solutions to meet those needs. Join us!
Honor is looking for a dedicated and passionate customer support team member to join our new Client Management team. The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for ensuring premium Honor clients have a seamless and high-quality experience from their initial experience with Honor all the way to starting their in-home care. We’re looking for someone who loves helping people and families, and translating that into a well-managed client experience.
- Creating a strong prospective client experience from their first interaction with Honor through to start of care
- Understand client needs and requirements, and translate that into actionable next steps for Honor to provide care
- Schedule initial in-home care consult
- Coordinate and drive all steps for the start of care
- Serve as a guide through the entire process of starting and receiving care
- Build a relationship with clients through regular check-ins and care management
- Work across other Honor functions including Care Pro operations and Sales to ensure a high-quality client experience
- Strong commitment to providing the highest quality care and customer service
- Excellent communication and listening skills, particularly via the phone
- Proven track record of managing processes with strong attention to detail
- Sensitivity to client needs and patience and compassion in dealing with them
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Confidence and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior customer service and/or sales experience a plus
- Flexibility and availability for schedules to include hours outside of standard work week: Honor operates 24/7 across multiple time zones
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.