San Francisco, CA
Honor is modernizing home care so our parents—and yours—will be able to live in their own homes safely and comfortably as they age. Launched in 2015, we’re now the largest home care company in the Bay Area and one of the fastest growing in the country. Why? Because our tech and our people are amazing. We’ve developed sophisticated technology and operational expertise that are changing our industry, providing better care for families and better jobs for caregivers. Our mission is huge—and so is the rapidly growing market we aim to serve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with multi-time founders and experienced leadership who have the vision to anticipate real customer needs and the ability to develop solutions to meet those needs. Join us!
We’re looking for passionate back-end developers to join our engineering team. Your work will directly impact the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire care process. We want you to light up and innovate on systems that have traditionally been left behind. The product team is small, lean, and fast so if you thrive on getting your coding fingers in a lot of important pies, Honor could be the place for you.
Are you a fit?
- We’re looking for strong team players with team experience, people who can work with a very diverse team (engineers, care operations, sales folks, puppies).
- You’ll need to have good computer science fundamentals, meaning you’ve got a degree in CS or something equivalent.
- We’d love it if you had at least 3-5 years of industry experience (we’re super fast paced and will need you to hit the ground running).
- You’re a pro at Python, or really enjoy using it.
- You like being thrown in the middle of mission critical projects.
- You absolutely love to learn from your peers.
- You <3 debugging.
- You’ve dabbled in AWS, Thrift, and/or Docker
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.