San Francisco, CA
Honor’s mission in life is big, really big. We want to change the world, and not in a small way. We want to make sure our parents, your parents, and everyone’s parents can age at home with joy, comfort, and grace. Home care hasn’t innovated in 30 years, here’s your chance to change that. We’re looking for passionate back-end developers to join our engineering team. Your work will directly impact the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire care process. We want you to light up and innovate on systems that have traditionally been left behind. The product team is small, lean, and fast so if you thrive on getting your coding fingers in a lot of important pies, Honor could be the place for you.
Are you a fit?
- We’re looking for strong team players with team experience, people who can work with a very diverse team (engineers, care operations, sales folks, puppies).
- You’ll need to have good computer science fundamentals, meaning you’ve got a degree in CS or something equivalent.
- We’d love it if you had at least 4-5 years of experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native android mobile apps.
- Does an elegant interface set your heart aflutter?
- You’ve got some great ideas on how best to developing for mobile platforms.
- You can show us some production-ready work on your GitHub account.
- You <3 debugging.
- Location-aware mobile apps are exciting to you.
- You’ve tinkered with testing suites for mobile apps.
- You’ve got some experience for building universally accessible user interfaces.
- Our designers would love it if you have some chops in Sketch, Photoshop, or Framer.js.
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.