Home Care Consultant
Los Angeles, CA
Local Sales - Los Angeles
We're looking for an amazing Home Care Consultant representative in the Los Angeles area. In this role, you'll identify and facilitate referral partnerships with local healthcare partners. You'll also be responsible for tailoring Honor’s services and capabilities to different targeted referral source audiences. This is a metrics-driven position.
- Prospect, cold call and develop new referral partnerships and healthcare partners in local geographic region
- Meet with and present to prospects in a live atmosphere
- Manage monthly appointment activity and sales calls
- Educate potential partners on the value of Honor's services
- Coordinate partnership events (meetings, presentations, health fairs, etc.)
- Follow up with current partners to ensure ongoing referrals
- Keep updated on industry knowledge
- Maintain a stellar relationship with the entire care team
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years of marketing/sales experience
- 1 year of experience in the healthcare industry
- A proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Excellent selling, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Comfort with building and maintaining strong relationships with partners across the West LA area
- Ability to think creatively, produce results, and meet aggressive weekly referral goals
- Availability to travel frequently around the LA area and ability to attend evening and/or weekend meetings and events.
- Driven, self-motivated, professional, flexible, and excited to meet new people
- Astute at reading people, forming new relationships, and communicating skillfully.
- Ability to work independently—effectively and happily
- Customer-service oriented with a natural desire to exceed customer expectations
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Nursing, social worker or caregiving experience is a plus
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.