Director of Marketing 📣
Sales & Marketing
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Who you are:
- Proven experience at a high growth SaaS software company in a director or VP position
- Experience working across multiple facets of communications and marketing, including brand & product management, public relations, and stakeholder management
- Ability to create and executive various international marketing campaigns
- Experience growing and leading a team
- Ability to understand analytics and make decisions based on them
- Thrive in an autonomous environment
- Self-starter who knows how to prioritize and problem solve
- Positively realistic with a meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working across teams in a fast-paced startup environment
- Interested in and have a basic understanding of progressive technology
We're counting on you to:
- Continue to build a strong demand funnel with a clear understanding of our brand, product and stakeholders
- Continuously improve our sales cycle, by directing and leading the creation of marketing initiatives
- Coordinate and design promotional campaigns, collateral and other assets
- Work with all internal departments to guide a unified and cohesive approach to customer service, distribution, marketing and sales that meets market demands
- Support Lane’s strategy for growth and our product vision
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Partner with our PR team to generate multiple funnels including campaigns, events, and other marketing tactics and channels
- Establish Lane's brand voice to:
- Acquire new customers
- Solidify our position as the market leader
- Become thought leaders in the space
- Create a marketing plan to:
- Acquire and reduce our conversion times
- Sell into our current client portfolios
- Empower evangelists to generate leads for our pipe
- Service Providers (Retailers & Vendors):
- Education on how to leverage the platform in order for them to integrate and leverage Lane as a business
- Establish Lane’s brand voice in order to:
- Increase employee adoption on the platform (accounts created)
- Increase the daily usage of the platform
- Solidify Lane as the number one workplace experience platform
- Create a marketing plan to:
- Increase communication and touch-points with employees
- Connect us to the built environment and office space (i.e what is our physical presence in the offices)
- Establish the direction of our curated Community posts, Perks & Rewards
- Own: the external idea of Lane and how it is portrayed.
- Teach: Lane’s offerings and impact to the commercial real estate world and to all office goers.
- Learn: the entire commercial real estate landscape, developing a firm grasp on trends and advancements.
- Improve: Lane’s presence not only in Toronto’s local tech scene, but on a global scale.
What you'll enjoy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size this year and plans to do it again in 2020. You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- New Macbook on the first day!
- Regular Friday lunches with the team.
Your application will be reviewed by Kate (she's real - not a bot 👩🦰). Kate is looking forward to learning about your past experiences and your future goals. She will get back to you in 48 hours.