Customer Success Manager - US East 🤝
New York City, New York
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Who you are:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in client-facing Customer Success, Community Management, or Account Management preferably in an enterprise SaaS business
- You thrive in an autonomous environment
- Positively realistic with a meticulous attention to detail
- The kid who always asked “Why?” too much
- Happy to travel at least 1 week per month across North America with a focus on the US East
- Self-starter who knows how to prioritize and problem solve
- Ability to work across teams in a fast-paced startup environment both remotely and in-office
- You are customer-centric and naturally curious
- Ability to communicate technical requirements and able to understand the importance of them and their business impact
We’re counting on you to:
- Become an expert on the Lane platform and commercial real-estate tenant engagement practices
- Conduct regular site visits to client properties across North America to execute onboarding and launches
- Establish and run regular status meetings with clients
- Provide recommendations, best practices and on-going support
- Generate client reporting and conduct ongoing business reviews
- Identify opportunities for expansion
- Maintain a detailed record of client interactions, projects and progress
- Coordinate with internal support/training teams to deliver additional client training as required
- Own: the accounts of various clients who range in location, size, operations and needs.
- Teach: both the CS team and wider company your industry findings from working directly with asset managers, property managers and other key contacts.
- Learn: about the proptech industry, the commercial real estate industry and how Lane is transforming those spaces for our clients.
- Improve: our quality of relationships between our internal team and our clientele. Ensuring that we are providing the most effective and efficient support in a timely manner.
What you'll enjoy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size this year and plans to do it again in 2020. You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- Work from home from time to time, because winter sucks.
- New Macbook on the first day!
- Regular Friday lunches with the team.
Your application will be reviewed by Kate (she's real - not a bot 👩🦰). Kate is looking forward to learning about your past experiences and your future goals. She will get back to you in 48 hours.