Technical Product Manager 📐
Toronto, Ontario /
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Who you are:
- An experienced product professional
- You have built APIs, products, and complex systems
- You have led technical products or worked on large-scale platforms
- You’re excited to make a complex problem into a digestible and simple solution
- A strong drive to use data to make decisions, set success metrics, and share results
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- You must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done
- A computer science, math, or science degree or software engineering experience
We're counting on you to:
- Define and grow the Lane API and platform
- Own the platform roadmap and prioritization
- Identify and solve customer problems by integrating with third party products
- Deliver a great developer experience and grow our ecosystem
- Build APIs and integrations that provide value to our customers and Lane
- Own: the external Lane API and platform.
- Teach: our team how to build a successful partner ecosystem.
- Learn: about the quickly evolving prop-tech space.
- Improve: the office experience by building a single platform
What you'll enioy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size last year, and are working to do it again this year!
- You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth, and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work from home stipend of $400 while we tackle remote work!
- When we can return, we work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes, and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Access to the latest technology and a brand new Macbook on the first day!
At Lane, we are committed to cultivating a diverse workforce, inclusive culture, and investing in equity in all areas of the business. If you require any assistance throughout the interview process please do not hesitate to contact us so we can work with your needs.