Onboarding & Support 🏢
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years of experience as an Onboarding Specialist, Customer Success Manager, Support Team Member or similar role in an enterprise SaaS business
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate and/or property management of an asset
- Ability to travel to Canada (our company HQ)
- Thrive in an autonomous environment
- Self-starter who knows how to prioritize and problem solve
- Positively realistic with a meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working across teams in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to manage time, multitask and work under pressure in an environment of change
- Ability to communicate technical requirements and able to understand the importance of them and business impact
- You are customer-centric and naturally curious
- Ability to work within a small satellite office located in Lower Downtown Denver
We're counting on you for two main areas:
- Become an expert on all aspects of the Lane platform and gain a deep understanding of our clients, their challenges and workflows.
- Work with our new clients to onboard them onto the Lane platform following our existing Onboarding Playbook.
- Conduct regular site visits to client properties across the markets we serve to execute onboarding and launches.
- Generate onboarding reports and track success metrics.
- Coordinate with internal support/training teams to deliver additional client training as required.
- Following launches, complete handoffs to the Customer Success team.
- Assist in creating and managing support knowledge-base articles.
- Monitor and resolve inbound customer inquiries via chat and email.
- Submit clear and accurate bug reports and feature requests as they are brought to us via our multiple support channels - chat, email, and phone.
- Build an in-depth understanding of each feature of the platform and how it relates to our users’ daily operations.
- Ability to provide recommendations and best practices on implementation and feature usage for new clients.
- Own: the onboarding process of various clients who range in location, size, operations, and needs while supporting new and existing clients as they continue their use of the platform.
- Teach: both the CS team and wider company your industry findings from working directly with asset managers, property managers, and other key contacts. Deliver common pain points and learnings you uncover from user patterns, tickets, and chat conversations.
- Learn: about the proptech industry, the commercial real estate industry and how Lane is transforming those spaces for our clients.
- Improve: our quality of relationships between our internal team and our clientele. Ensuring that we are providing the most effective and efficient support in a timely manner.
What you'll enjoy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size this year and plans to do it again in 2020. You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- New Macbook on the first day!
- Regular visits to Lane’s Headquarters in Toronto.
Your application will be reviewed by Kate (she's real - not a bot 👩🦰). Kate is looking forward to learning about your past experiences and your future goals. She will get back to you in 48 hours.