Senior Developer - React Specialization ⚛️
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Some of our existing tech includes:
- React-side admin portal featuring in-house analytics, from-scratch content builder, team/permissions management, integrations management, and tenant/retailer management
- React-native and web user app to receive important notices, content, Lane-exclusive perks, building information, community events, and much more!
- Whitelabelling of apps and site per partner we work with
- Node.js server powered through GraphQL to be the engine of our product
Who you are:
- You have a proven track record of 5+ years experience in full-stack development in an enterprise SaaS business
- You are a “React Native”!
- Love the front-end side of development
- Know how to prioritize, problem solve and delegate to yourself and your team
- Positively realistic with a meticulous attention to detail
- The kid who always asked “Why?” too much
- Love to assess and stay up to date on all the latest tech tools and trends
- Experience working across teams in a fast-paced startup environment
We're counting on you to:
- Maintain and grow the front-end product as requirements demand
- Own the React Native specialization on the team
- Contribute directly to strategy, planning, and decisions related to the product team and across company
- Ask questions, provide opinions and provide continuous improvement on processes
- Participate in sprint planning, pointing, and story refinement
- Operate agile; adapt to new priorities as they appear
- Be prepared to wear many hats and fill in gaps
- Bonus: dabble in Node.Js
- Be a source of mentorship for up-and-coming developers while allowing yourself to be a mentee with our constant knowledge sharing environment
- Own: Improvement of the product process, your development and driving best development practices
- Teach: The ins-and-outs of your strongest domain
- Learn: To build powerful, first-of-its-kind technology where the answers aren't easily found on stack overflow
- Improve: The product teamwork, communication and technical ability
What you'll enjoy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size this year and plans to do it again in 2020. You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- New Macbook on the first day!
- Regular Friday lunches with the team.
Your application will be reviewed by Kate (she's real - not a bot 👩🦰). Kate is looking forward to learning about your past experiences and your future goals. She will get back to you in 48 hours.