Senior Product Designer 📐
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Who you are:
- You have over 5 years experience in Product Design at a product-based company with a specialization in user experience
- Clear understanding of full UX product design process (user stories, journey mapping, wireframing, HiFi visuals)
- A portfolio packed with impressive work
- Experience collaborating with multiple teams including product, marketing, customer success, etc.
- Passion for solving core product problems based on the user experience
- Thrive in an autonomous environment
- Self-starter who knows how to prioritize and problem solve
- Positively realistic with a meticulous attention to detail
- The kid who always asked “Why?” too much
- Interested in and have a basic understanding of progressive technology
We're counting on you to:
- Transform an idea from concept to launch
- Solid understanding of creating user-centered experiences with complex requirements
- Collaborate with team members to maintain design consistency, ensuring a high standard of elegance and modern creativity
- Develop and design various features of our mobile and web applications for Android and iOS that inspire, engage, and excite Lane users
- Understand and solve functional problems for our web and mobile users
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with Product and Development teams
- Proficient knowledge of Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and other prototyping tools
- Develop and innovate on designs for cross-platform applications
- Own: The entire UX function of Lane. From industry research to customer journey mapping, you will be champion how our platform impacts the user.
- Teach: The wider team about industry trends, research and user empathy.
- Learn: Commercial real estate and proptech, becoming an expert in the industry.
- Improve: The office experience for multiple stakeholders - from office goers to property managers.
What you'll enioy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size this year and plans to do it again in 2020. You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- Work from home from time to time, because winter sucks.
- New Macbook on the first day!
- Regular Friday lunches with the team.
Your application will be reviewed by Kate (she's real - not a bot 👩🦰). Kate is looking forward to learning about your past experiences and your future goals. She will get back to you in 48 hours.