Candidate Experience Coordinator 🧩
Toronto, Ontario /
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Who You Are:
- You are a people connector and a great listener
- You are ultra-organized and always early
- Familiar with start-up life and thrive in a bit of chaos and fast-paced environments
- Familiarity with an ATS or CRM is an asset
- Recruitment experience is an asset
- You’re creative in your problem solving
We're Counting on You to:
- Own the candidate experience from end to end
- Coordinate calendars amongst a number of hiring managers, teams, and candidates
- Manage and upkeep our Applicant Tracking System (Lever)
- Craft, publish and market our new openings
- Network and attend industry-relevant and recruitment events
- Oversee our Campus Talent Acquisition efforts
- Work closely with our internal hiring managers and teams
- Become an advocate and spokesperson for the Lane product, team and brand
- Own: candidate experience for all that cross paths with Lane.
- Teach: our network, potential candidates and active candidates about why they should join Lane.
- Learn: how our teams and product work.
- Improve: the candidate experience journey and recruitment process.
What You'll Enjoy About Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size last year, and are working to do it again this year!
- You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth, and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work from home stipend of $400 while we tackle remote work!
- When we can return, we work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes, and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Access to the latest technology and a brand new Macbook on the first day!
At Lane, we are committed to cultivating a diverse workforce, inclusive culture, and investing in equity in all areas of the business. If you require any assistance throughout the interview process please do not hesitate to contact us so we can work with your needs.