Onboarding Lead 🏢
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Who you are:
- You have at least 5 years of experience as an Onboarding Specialist, Project Manager or similar role preferably in a SaaS business
- Extremely familiar with Commercial Real Estate and/or property management
- Happy to travel to the markets Lane serves in North America, Australia and Europe
- You thrive in an autonomous environment
- Positively realistic with a meticulous attention to detail
- The kid who always asked “Why?” too much
- Self-starter who knows how to prioritize and problem solve
- Ability to work across teams in a fast-paced startup environment both remotely and in-office
- You are customer-centric and naturally curious
- Ability to communicate technical requirements and able to understand the importance of them and their business impact
We're counting on you to:
- Lead our growing onboarding team as Lane expands globally
- Develop and track onboarding KPIS to continuously improve the process
- Oversee the progress, expectations and timelines of the implementation and activation of all international portfolios
- Become an expert on all aspects of the Lane platform and gain a deep understanding of our clients, their challenges, and workflows
- Work with our new clients to onboard them onto the Lane platform following our existing Onboarding Playbook
- Conduct regular site visits to client properties across the markets we serve to execute onboarding and launches
- Coordinate with internal support/training teams to deliver additional client training as required
- Work with the Customer Success Lead on all client handoffs
- Own: the entire onboarding process from sales handoff to launch.
- Teach: both the CS team and wider company your industry findings from working directly with asset managers, property managers and other key contacts.
- Learn: about the varying needs and wants from our clientele based on their size, budget, location, etc. and leverage that information to provide a curated onboarding experience.
- Improve: the onboarding process to streamline the process as we continuously increase our rate of expansion.
What you'll enjoy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size this year and plans to do it again in 2020. You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- Work from home from time to time, because winter sucks.
- New Macbook on the first day!
- Regular Friday lunches with the team.
Your application will be reviewed by Kate (she's real - not a bot 👩🦰). Kate is looking forward to learning about your past experiences and your future goals. She will get back to you in 48 hours.