Director of Partnerships
Toronto, Ontario /
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Who you are:
- You have proven partnership experience with an enterprise SaaS organization
- You had a wide breadth of experience in partnerships including, channel, strategic, and reseller partners
- You have a strong business development gene know how to both seek out and secure net new partnerships as well as own accountability to partnership metrics
- You thrive in a data-driven environment and consistently surpass key performance expectations
- You have written a partnerships playbook before, and are excited to ‘write the rules’ of a successful partnership function
- You’re able to gather technical requirements where needed and have worked with API’s
- Autonomous, fast-paced environments are your thing and you don’t mind not having it all figured out
- Problem-solving and prioritization come second nature to you
We're counting on you to:
- Own and grow Lane’s existing portfolio of strategic, channel, and reseller partnerships and acquire net new partnerships
- Create partnership management systems and processes aligned with Lane’s overall business objectives and strategy
- Drive quarterly business reviews with key partners and Lane leadership
- Recruit and onboard regional partners
- Work with wider leadership to develop partner plans and create a succinct process between sales and product
- Help partners grow their Lane practice and product portfolio through joint development of solutions and services
- Develop and provide custom presentations on Lane’s technologies to partners
- Drive partners to build a partner sourced pipeline, nominate partners to receive inbound/outbound leads, and ensure overall pipeline tracking accuracy and health
- Drive and support regional growth activities and engagement with strategic global/regional partners
- Promote Lane’s strategy at key industry events and shape Lane’s approach to a partnership strategy with stakeholders
- Become an expert of the Lane platform - every feature & functionality
- Represent Lane as a leader at trade shows, conferences, and industry events
- Own: Lanes Partnership program and playbook.
- Teach: potential, existing partners and the wider community about the positive impact a partnership with Lane can have.
- Learn: about the incredible transition CRE is undergoing as return to work expectations evolve significantly.
- Improve: Lane’s effectiveness through breadth and depth of partnership.
What you'll enjoy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size last year, and are working to do it again this year!
- You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth, and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work from home stipend of $400 while we tackle remote work!
- When we can return, we work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes, and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Access to the latest technology and a brand new Macbook on the first day!
At Lane, we are committed to cultivating a diverse workforce, inclusive culture, and investing in equity in all areas of the business. If you require any assistance throughout the interview process please do not hesitate to contact us so we can work with your needs.