Support & Training Associate 💬
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Who you are:
- You have 1+ years of experience as a Customer Success Associate, Product Support or similar role in an enterprise SaaS business.
- Experience delivering presentations to small and large groups in-person and via webinar.
- Thrive in an autonomous environment.
- Self-starter who knows how to prioritize and problem solve.
- Positively realistic with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience working across teams in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Ability to manage time, multitask and work under pressure in an environment of change.
- Ability to communicate technical requirements and able to understand the importance of them and business impact.
- You are customer-centric and naturally curious.
We're counting on you for two main areas:
- Support & Training
- Become an expert on all aspects of the Lane platform and gain a deep understanding of our clients, their challenges and workflows.
- Provide timely, professional and courteous support to existing users of the platform.
- Maintain support ticketing system, ensuring responses and updates are delivered in a timely way.
- Assist in creating and managing support knowledge base articles & product documentation.
- Submit clear and accurate bug reports and feature requests as they are brought to us via our multiple support channels - HubSpot, email and phone.
- Become an expert on Lane’s core functionality, integrations, use cases and customer pain points.
- Assist with developing Lane’s product knowledge curriculum for various client-side stakeholders at each stage in the customer’s life cycle. (New users during onboarding, use-case training for existing users).
- Help develop and maintain new and existing resources and a process for internal product knowledge transfer for new hire onboarding and ongoing product education.
- Help develop/improve resources using various media incl. documentation, video, webinar, slide decks, to be deployed where appropriate.
- Own: the support process and education process for many of our current and future clients.
- Teach: key users and stakeholders of Lane the various use cases and tools within the platform.
- Learn: about the proptech industry, the commercial real estate industry and how Lane is transforming those spaces for our clients.
- Improve: our quality of messaging and educational material we provide to our clients and users.
What you'll enjoy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size this year and plans to do it again in 2020. You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- New Macbook on the first day!
- Regular Friday lunches with the team.
Your application will be reviewed by Kate (she's real - not a bot 👩🦰). Kate is looking forward to learning about your past experiences and your future goals. She will get back to you in 48 hours.