Senior Support Specialist 💡
Toronto, Ontario /
Customer Success /
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience as a Helpdesk, Product Support, Help Center or similar role in an enterprise SaaS business
- Experience adhering to established SLAs and ensuring high standard of customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience working with c-level executives
- Able to communicate complex concepts concisely and with clarity
- Expertise in a Helpdesk/ ticketing software (Zendesk, Linear and Git are preferred)
- Thrive working in an office environment as well as remotely, ensuring prompt, clear communication
- Work well when given a good deal of autonomy
- Have a proven ability to understand progressive technology
- Self-starter who knows how to prioritize and problem solve
- Enthusiastic, excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
We're counting on you to:
- Become an expert on all aspects of the Lane platform and gain a deep understanding of our clients, their challenges and workflows
- Provide timely, professional and courteous support to existing users of the platform
- Deliver occasional product training sessions for clients and internally
- Assist in creating and managing support help centre articles
- Assist in developing and executing on a content strategy for educational material, via Help Center
- Platform testing, submitting clear and accurate bug reports and feature requests as they are brought to us via our multiple support channels
- Occasionally provide off-hours support for client initiatives
- Own: A key component of the user experience and user-facing knowledge transfer
- Teach: Our clients and the Lane team about platform usage trends, highly sought after improvements and features and platform use-cases and functionality
- Learn: About commercial real estate, proptech, and more broadly, workplace experience, becoming an expert in the industry and technology
- Improve: The user experience with Lane across multiple stakeholders and help drive monthly active user engagement
What you'll enjoy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size last year, and are working to do it again this year!
- You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth, and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work from home stipend of $400 while we tackle remote work!
- When we can return, we work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes, and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Access to the latest technology and a brand new Macbook on the first day!
At Lane, we are committed to cultivating a diverse workforce, inclusive culture, and investing in equity in all areas of the business. If you require any assistance throughout the interview process please do not hesitate to contact us so we can work with your needs.