Customer Success Manager
Sydney, New South Wales /
Customer Success /
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Who you are:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in client-facing Customer Success, Community Management, or Account Management preferably in an enterprise SaaS business
- Experience working with a global team across varying time zones
- You thrive in an autonomous environment and enjoy working independently or in a small remote team
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to travel to client buildings for launches and on-site meetings
- Self-starter who knows how to prioritize and problem solve
- Ability to work across teams in a fast-paced startup environment
- You are customer-centric and naturally curious
- Ability to communicate technical requirements and able to understand the importance of them and their business impact
We're counting on you to:
- Become an expert on the Lane platform and commercial real-estate tenant engagement practices
- Conduct regular site visits to client properties across major cities to execute onboarding and launches
- Establish and run regular status meetings with clients
- Provide recommendations, best practices and on-going support
- Generate client reporting and conduct ongoing business reviews
- Identify opportunities for expansion
- Maintain a detailed record of client interactions, projects and progress
- Coordinate with internal support/training teams to deliver additional client training as required
- Own: the accounts of various clients who range in location, size, operations and needs.
- Teach: both the CS team and wider company your industry findings from working directly with asset managers, property managers and other key contacts.
- Learn: about the proptech industry, the commercial real estate industry and how Lane is transforming those spaces for our clients
- Improve: our quality of relationships between our internal team and our clientele. Ensuring that we are providing the most effective and efficient support in a timely manner.
What you'll enjoy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size last year, and are working to do it again this year!
- You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth, and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Access to the latest technology!
At Lane, we are committed to cultivating a diverse workforce, inclusive culture, and investing in equity in all areas of the business. If you require any assistance throughout the interview process please do not hesitate to contact us so we can work with your needs.