Content & Community Manager 📣
Toronto, Ontario /
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Who you are:
- You have a love of all things content, community & brand
- Proven experience in a social media management, content and/or community role within a technology environment
- Understanding and exposure to both b2b and b2c marketing strategies
- Ability to create and execute various international marketing campaigns
- Ability to understand analytics and make decisions based on them
- Thrive in an autonomous environment
- Self-starter who knows how to prioritize and problem solve
- Experience working across teams in a fast-paced startup environment
- Interested in and have a basic understanding of progressive technology
- Copy experience is a must!
We're counting on you to:
- Create 'buzz' and overall interest and solidify Lane as the number one workplace experience platform
- Drive effective awareness and demand around product and brand
- Aide public relations efforts, thought leadership content, segmentation and campaigns
- Build Lane's social strategy and support with content development where needed
- Work alongside our sales, client services, product and recruitment teams
- Continue to build a strong demand funnel with a clear understanding of our brand, product and stakeholders
- Own: Lane's social media and community strategy
- Teach: Lane’s offerings and impact to the commercial real estate world and to all office goers
- Learn: the entire commercial real estate landscape, developing a firm grasp on trends and advancements
- Improve: Lane’s presence not only in Toronto’s local tech scene, but on a global scale
What you'll enjoy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size last year, and are working to do it again this year!
- You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth, and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work from home stipend of $400 while we tackle remote work!
- When we can return, we work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes, and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Access to the latest technology and a brand new Macbook on the first day!
At Lane, we are committed to cultivating a diverse workforce, inclusive culture, and investing in equity in all areas of the business. If you require any assistance throughout the interview process please do not hesitate to contact us so we can work with your needs.