Senior Product Manager 📐
Toronto, Ontario /
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Who you are:
- An experienced product professional in B2B enterprise SaaS
- You’re excited to make a complex problem into a digestible and simple solution
- An optimizer, you are driven and focused on impact
- You enjoy making a product, process, or experience better and delivering results
- Experience successfully delivering complex projects driven by external customers
- A strong drive to use data to make decisions, set success metrics, and share results
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- You must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done
We're counting on you to:
- Lead a cross-functional team of developers and a designer focused on making sure our customers are successful
- Drive the adoption of our product and features with our customers
- Understand how to optimize our product to deliver even more value to our customers
- Own the delivery of large scale customer-driven projects
- Work closely with our implementation and sales team to improve our ability to successfully and quickly launch new properties and customers through automation and self-service
- Own: the adoption of product features and client delivery.
- Teach: our team how to drive the adoption and success of our product.
- Learn: about the prop-tech space and the competition.
- Improve: the product experience to drive customer success.
What you'll enioy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size last year, and are working to do it again this year!
- You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth, and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work from home stipend of $400 while we tackle remote work!
- When we can return, we work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes, and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Access to the latest technology and a brand new Macbook on the first day!
At Lane, we are committed to cultivating a diverse workforce, inclusive culture, and investing in equity in all areas of the business. If you require any assistance throughout the interview process please do not hesitate to contact us so we can work with your needs.