Implementation Specialist 🏢
Toronto, Ontario /
Customer Success /
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience as an Onboarding Specialist, Implementation or similar role in an enterprise SaaS business
- You thrive in an autonomous environment and are a self-starter who knows how to prioritize and problem solve
- Ability to learn new complex software tools quickly
- Ability to manage time, multitask and work under pressure in an environment of change
- Ability to communicate technical requirements and able to understand the importance of them and business impact
- Communication, emotional intelligence and professionalism are key traits of yours
- Experience working across teams in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate and/or property management is an asset
- You are customer-centric, naturally curious and a problem-solver at heart
We're counting on you to:
- Become an expert on all aspects of the Lane platform and gain a deep understanding of our clients, their challenges and workflows
- Work with our new clients to onboard them onto the Lane platform following our existing and evolving Onboarding/Implementation Playbook
- Work directly with our clients ranging from Property Managers, Marketing, C-Suite
- Coordinate with internal support/training teams to deliver additional client training as required
- Following launches, complete handoffs to the Customer Success team
- Own: the implementation process of various clients who range in location, size, operations and needs.
- Teach: both the CS team and wider company your industry findings from working directly with asset managers, property managers and other key contacts.
- Learn: about the Lane solution and all of it's quirks and complexities.
- Improve: our quality of relationships between our internal team and our clientele. Ensuring that we are providing the most effective and efficient support or solution in a timely manner.
What you'll enjoy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size last year, and are working to do it again this year!
- You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth, and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work from home stipend of $400 while we tackle remote work!
- When we can return, we work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes, and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Access to the latest technology and a brand new Macbook on the first day!
At Lane, we are committed to cultivating a diverse workforce, inclusive culture, and investing in equity in all areas of the business. If you require any assistance throughout the interview process please do not hesitate to contact us so we can work with your needs.