Senior Brand & Campaign Manager
Toronto, Ontario /
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Who you are:
- You are a content powerhouse
- You are a champ at both creating awareness and driving demand & leads
- You have a strong background in b2b saas and copywriting experience
- You are thoughtful in your approach but are quick to market
- You move seamlessly between strategy and execution
- You know how to indirectly tell a product story through thought leadership
- You have a track record of creating demand for startups
- An excellent storyteller
- Can influence at the highest levels
- A self-starter
- You excel in a high growth environment
- mix of client and agency experience preferred
- Category creation experience is an asset
We're counting on you to:
- Create an overarching brand strategy that creates significant awareness and demand
- Create powerful content that fuels integrated marketing campaigns
- Lead a market takeover of thought leadership by leveraging data and insights
- Architect a brand from mission and vision to positioning and benefit messaging
- Create brand expressions that maintain brand position, brand personality and visual identity across all assets and channels
- Champion all comm's channels including social strategy
- Leverage effective paid media ROI strategies that target key personas "at the right time"
- Develop and maintain a PR release calendar
- Own: Lane's Brand and Campaign Marketing strategy and playbook
- Teach: Lane’s offerings and impact to the commercial real estate world and to all office goers
- Learn: the entire commercial real estate landscape, developing a firm grasp on trends and advancements and competition
- Improve: Lane’s overall brand positioning and identity
What you'll enjoy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size last year, and are working to do it again this year!
- You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth, and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work from home stipend of $400 while we tackle remote work!
- When we can return, we work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes, and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Access to the latest technology and a brand new Macbook on the first day!
At Lane, we are committed to cultivating a diverse workforce, inclusive culture, and investing in equity in all areas of the business. If you require any assistance throughout the interview process please do not hesitate to contact us so we can work with your needs.