Account Executive 🥁
Toronto, Ontario /
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Who you are:
- You have proven experience in an enterprise SaaS role
- 3+ years in an outbound prospecting role, calling into large, enterprise organizations
- You are extremely self-driven, creative, competitive and love engaging with new people
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing sales methodology
- You love ‘the hunt’ of a long sales cycle and a big win, and have experience with large portfolio clients
- You’re a CRM advocate and have experience using Hubspot, Salesforce or other well-recognized databases
- Your business acumen is strong and you don’t get bogged down by rejection
- You have experience working with deals that require RFP’s
- Ability to travel across North America if necessary
- Ability to understand an analyze sales performance metrics
- Thrive in an autonomous environment and don’t mind not having it all figured out
- Self-starter who knows how to prioritize and problem solve
- Experience working across teams in a fast-paced startup environment
We're counting on you to:
- Become an expert of the Lane platform - every feature & functionality
- Be an educator to our prospective clients on the proptech space and the impact of our platform
- Run the entire sales cycle from initial touch to close
- Actively seek out net new opportunities in order to drive revenue and growth
- Call on Large, Enterprise businesses in the Property Management, Co-Working and Corporate space
- Recognize and prioritize opportunities in order to meet quarterly sales objectives
- Move opportunities through the sales funnel from initial touch to close
- Constantly maintain sales activity with high attention to detail
- Contribute to and execute on the sales strategy to reach our targeted customer base
- Be a point person on large-scale, multi-national, portfolio level deals
- Collaborate with the customer success and product teams to manage client expectations
- Work alongside senior sales executives to continue building further relationships through referral opportunities
- Represent Lane as a leader at trade shows, conferences, and industry events
- Own: multiple steps within the sales cycle to ensure our prospects are contacted, engaged and educated.
- Teach: our prospects about Lane’s offerings while teaching the Lane team about market demand, industry trends and client feedback.
- Learn: real time trends, stats and intel on what the commercial real estate giants want and need.
- Improve: efficiencies within the sales cycle including educational material, communications and time to close.
What you'll enjoy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size last year, and are working to do it again this year!
- You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth, and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work from home stipend of $400 while we tackle remote work!
- When we can return, we work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes, and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Access to the latest technology and a brand new Macbook on the first day!
At Lane, we are committed to cultivating a diverse workforce, inclusive culture, and investing in equity in all areas of the business. If you require any assistance throughout the interview process please do not hesitate to contact us so we can work with your needs.