Onboarding Manager 🏢
Who we are:
Lane was created to change the way people interact with the places they work and the people they work with. That change begins with us. Here at Lane, we are a team of collaborators, re-engineering the nature of work and inventing the technology that complements the modern workplace. We are charting our own course. That’s why we’re creating a team that will be equally equipped to solve the problems of tomorrow as they are to solve the problems of today.
What we do:
Lane is a vastly powerful platform for workplace ecosystems. We are the simple solution to complicated demands. Property managers, employers, and the modern professional deserve a workplace experience that is seamless, connected and builds a community. This includes optimized amenities, timely communication, exclusive perks, building information and much more. Lane connects all the individuals, processes and technologies that make a workplace work.
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years of experience as an Onboarding Specialist, Customer Success Manager or similar role in an enterprise SaaS business
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate and/or property management an asset
- Ability to travel to the markets Lane serves in Canada, US, Australia and Europe
- Thrive in an autonomous environment
- Self-starter who knows how to prioritize and problem solve
- Positively realistic with a meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working across teams in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to manage time, multitask and work under pressure in an environment of change
- Ability to communicate technical requirements and able to understand the importance of them and business impact
- You are customer-centric and naturally curious
We're counting on you to:
- Become an expert on all aspects of the Lane platform and gain a deep understanding of our clients, their challenges and workflows
- Work with our new clients to onboard them onto the Lane platform following our existing Onboarding Playbook
- Conduct regular site visits to client properties across the markets we serve to execute onboarding and launches
- Generate onboarding reports and track success metrics
- Coordinate with internal support/training teams to deliver additional client training as required
- Following launches, complete handoffs to the Customer Success team
- Own: the onboarding process of various clients who range in location, size, operations and needs.
- Teach: both the CS team and wider company your industry findings from working directly with asset managers, property managers and other key contacts.
- Learn: about the proptech industry, the commercial real estate industry and how Lane is transforming those spaces for our clients.
- Improve: our quality of relationships between our internal team and our clientele. Ensuring that we are providing the most effective and efficient support in a timely manner.
What you'll enjoy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size this year and plans to do it again in 2020. You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- Work from home from time to time, because winter sucks.
- New Macbook on the first day!
- Regular Friday lunches with the team.
Your application will be reviewed by Kate (she's real - not a bot 👩🦰). Kate is looking forward to learning about your past experiences and your future goals. She will get back to you in 48 hours.