Senior Product Designer
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
Applicants must live in the United States or Canada. Applications from other countries will automatically be rejected.
Lincoln Network is seeking a Senior Product Designer who's as passionate as we are about building an outstanding design culture throughout our fast-growing and influential organization. Lincoln works on exciting and original products that solve big human problems. You would have a high degree of ownership over these product experiences as you collaborate with our cross-functional teams of expert product managers, engineers, marketers, designers, and more. You thrive on designing entire user experiences that solve problems elegantly. You probably already share our passion for Lean UX methodologies to create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. You probably also like talking to real users often, prototyping on post-it notes, user-testing, or brainstorming with a team about user needs, behaviors, and emotions. You want to be sure you're solving real problems for real people before making polished and beautiful visuals.
- 5+ years of experience in digital product design, with portfolio across web and mobile applications.
- Experience using Lean UX principles to research, prototype, and validate designs quickly.
- Experience designing a variety of products in different phases of development.
- Comfortable managing a design sprint across UR, UX, and UI––user research, user experience, and user interface.
- Portfolio demonstrating strong visual design capabilities.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well across different audiences, from our internal team, to external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Sketch and Figma, and InVision or other interactive prototyping tools.
- BONUS: Experience with brand design.
- BONUS: Experience with motion design.
- Based in the United States or Canada.
- Lead the entire product design process, from user research, to user experience, to user interface / visual design.
- Understand and translate user needs, business requirements, and technical capabilities into innovative product solutions.
- Create entire user experiences, from research, to concept sketching, to wireframes, user flows, site maps and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Create intuitive, elegant, user-centric designs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members throughout the design phase to address iterative feedback and to ensure optimal design execution.
- Work with our engineers to effectively implement the product vision.