Lincoln – Engineering /
What if you could rebuild Accenture today?
Join the Seal team 6 for all things organizational design, product and tech for civics & politics. More directly, a full service consultancy that focuses on working with amazing civic and government partners to advance liberty.
We are building a high output team of product gurus to helicopter into aligned organizations with product and technical challenges, diagnose those issues, design solutions and execute against them. As a new startup we are looking for professionals who we can feel comfortable putting in front of a partner and having them manage consulting engagement end to end with minimal oversight.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager for Lincoln Deployed to help manage our growing team of engineers.
You Will Do...
- Work with a team of talented engineers on various client and internal projects
- Use your technical background to constantly raise the bar and ensure your team delivers extraordinary results at the high technical level we set
- Helping client teams develop organizational processes that identify and address bottlenecks with the goal of increasing team throughput. This could include but is not limited to Implementing agile management tools, creating process maps of workflows, implementing CI/CD pipelines etc.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver best in class service to our clients
- Manage and mentor a team of talented engineers, and build an engineering culture that thrives on constant iteration, deployment, and experimentation
Ideal candidates have
- You've scaled engineering teams and have worked cross-functionally with other teams to make sure your engineers work well with other branches of the company
- You enjoy working closely with customers, both internally and externally and can deal with customers who do not have technical expertise as a key expertise
- Deeply familiar with modern web stacks (React, Node.js)
- You lead architecture and product decisions and understand why something that may look simple is in practice not simple at all.
- At least 3+ years in engineering management
- At least 5+ years doing software engineering or experience ancillary to software engineering
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive full-time salary
- Flexible PTO
- Remote work (Forever!)
- Health, wellness, fitness and home office benefits and perks
- 401k plan