Senior Project Manager
Lincoln – Product /
What if you could rebuild Accenture today?
Join the Seal team 6 for all things organizational design, product and tech for civics & politics.
More directly, a full service consultancy that focuses on working with amazing civic and government partners to advance liberty.
We are building a high output consultancy of product gurus to helicopter into aligned organizations with product and technical challenges, diagnose those issues, design solutions and execute against them. As a new startup we are looking for professionals who we can feel comfortable putting in front of a partner and having them manage consulting engagement end to end with minimal oversight.
An Ideal Candidate Exhibits…
Accountability and Ownership
You will fully own the strategic and tactical execution of all your client work owning not only the inputs but the outputs as well.
You will monitor key performance indicators for all relevant client and Deployed business data and report on daily, weekly and monthly trends. You may be asked to create and maintain a dashboard of key analytics.
Industry Trends & Best Practices
Stay up to date of trends and emerging channels. Identify and deliver innovative opportunities to bring fresh, creative thinking to ensure Deployed leverages technology in surprising and provocative ways.
Work closely with the Deployed team and Lincoln’s community tech experts, sharing in and leveraging their diverse experience to drive client work.
Clear and concise communication is key to success in this role. You will fully own communication not only with clients but with Deployed team members, sales prospects and advisors.
You will do...
- Meet with clients and determine requirements for consulting projects
- Design solutions to client challenges that maximize deliverable value
- Create project/execution plans to deliver on and complete client commitments
- Clearly communicate status updates, expectation setting, deliverables etc. with clients and other members of the Lincoln Deployed team
- Work collaboratively to deliver best in class service to our clients
- You will help source and sign new client work as an early member of the team
- Functionally your work may include the following:
- Wireframing new web and mobile experience for clients
- Conducting user experience research studies
- Leveraging online services such as usertesting.com to run sentiment analysis on client designs
- Doing quantitative analysis of web/mobile analytics data and surfacing key actionable conclusions
- Helping client teams develop organizational processes that identify and address bottlenecks with the goal of increasing team throughput. This could include but is not limited to Implementing agile management tools and creating process maps of workflows
- Help conceive of, design and launch new products for clients - this may include creating go-to-market strategies.
Ideal Candidates Have...
- 3+ years of experience in either product management or similar field
- Experience with consulting work is a bonus
- Functional understanding of basic web and mobile technologies
- Fluent in web based analytics and comfort with quantitative analysis
- Familiarity with Jira, Asana, etc.
- Design skills are a bonus
- CS skills are highly appreciated but not required
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive full-time salary
- Flexible PTO
- Remote work
- Health, wellness, fitness and home office benefits and perks
- 401k plan