Inbound Enrollment Specialist - Bilingual (Spanish)
United States /
Operations – Care Team - Care Center /
Permanent full time
Papa and our Papa Pals represent a new category of care, to quite literally meet our members where they are. Social determinants of health, including the public health crisis that is loneliness, have huge impacts on people’s health, and on their lives. The Papa team and our tens of thousands of Papa Pals are here to provide companionship, support, and care to millions of families.
Backed by amazing partners, Papa has raised $240M in funding. Our investors include SoftBank Vision Fund 2, TCG, Tiger Global Management, Canaan, Comcast Ventures, Pivotal Ventures (Melinda Gates’ fund), Initialized Capital, Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher’s fund), YCombinator, Operator Partners, and Magnify Ventures.
Papa, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly support the ParityPledge® for gender and/or racial parity at the highest levels of business.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be responsible to represent the Papa mission and vision while taking incoming calls to support the needs of both clients and Pals. This role is responsible for responding to customer complaints in a professional manner and attempting to resolve objections in accordance with established guidelines.
Essential Job Functions:
- Managing high call volume from inbound phone traffic
- Engaging with customers, listening and uncovering their needs while making recommendations and maximizing revenue for Papa
- Conducting a proactive, consultative needs analysis on new and existing customers while also identifying and including the development of customer-centric product solutions
- Handling and conducting phone duties in a timely and professional manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Achieving member engagement standards set for the department by following the established departmental policies and procedures
- Demonstrating a full understanding of current campaigns and offerings while communicating them clearly to customers at every sales opportunity
- Multitasking and operating several applications along with proficiency in G-Suite
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and social personality
- Successful passing of required speed test of 50 download speed
- Self- motivated individual
- Inbound call center experience (highly desired)
- Prior experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Prior experience working with seniors is a plus
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Customer-centric mentality with 2-3 years of experience in a medium to high-volume call center
- Customer Service experience 3+
- Experience with remote work 2-3 years
- Bilingual (Spanish)
Papa’s culture is People-first. While we have an incredible team of hard working Papa people, at the end of the day, our company is really about family and community – and we celebrate that among our employees. We encourage everyone to truly bring their whole authentic selves to work. To be transparent. To be non-hierarchical. And, above all, to be a really good person.
We see ourselves as a place where every Papa employee feels they belong, a place where careers flourish, a place that brings back purpose and joy to work, a culture where visionaries/entrepreneurs are developed.
Papa’s mission is at the core of our total rewards philosophy wherein we attract and retain high potential talent aligned with our journey. We offer gender neutral and inclusive parental leave policies that offer up to 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave. We immensely value the benefits of a flexible workplace, while designing remote-first principles we ensured that Papa people feel psychologically safe about their career interests while being remote.
Beyond benefits: We want to take care of the whole employee and their families. To stay true to this commitment, we offer family care leave in addition to a generous paid time off policy, 401(k) match up to 4%; family forming support through access to Carrot; emotional health support tools through our medical plans such as Ginger, Happify ; access to women’s leadership network CHIEF to our senior women leaders and a host of events through a monthly culture calendar that enable emotional connectedness in a remote work environment.