Senior Product Manager
Product – Product Management /
Permanent full time
Papa and our Papa Pals represent a new category of care, to quite literally meet our members where they are. Social determinants of health, including the public health crisis that is loneliness, have huge impacts on people’s health, and on their lives. The Papa team and our tens of thousands of Papa Pals are here to provide companionship, support, and care to millions of families.
Backed by amazing partners, Papa has raised $240M in funding. Our investors include SoftBank Vision Fund 2, TCG, Tiger Global Management, Canaan, Comcast Ventures, Pivotal Ventures (Melinda Gates’ fund), Initialized Capital, Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher’s fund), YCombinator, Operator Partners, and Magnify Ventures.
Papa, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly support the ParityPledge® for gender and/or racial parity at the highest levels of business.
About the Role:
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading mission critical product development supporting Pals, Members, and our internal Operations team. You will work closely with other product managers, product designers, engineers, UX researchers, and other company stakeholders to iterate, build, and ship usable, useful and delightful customer experiences.
Essential Job Functions:
● Lead a cross-functional product team responsible for building web-based experiences and coordinating with mobile app teams
● Collaborate with engineering, design and user research to build a compelling product roadmap and product backlog
● Facilitate the execution of your roadmap to ship impactful and intuitive product features that delight prospective and approved Pals
● Continuously capture insights from data, customer feedback, experiments, research, and analysis to iterate on the product
● Monitor and measure newly released product experiences and feed insights back into the product development process
● Collaborate with other product managers to seamlessly integrate your products into the overall Pal, Member, and internal -Operations team experience
● Move fast with care for our users - build, measure, and iterate rapidly
● 5+ years in Product Management at a technology company
● Demonstrated ability to lead complex products through ideating, launching, measuring results, and long-term iteration - all focused on the customer experience
● Demonstrated ability to lead a product team through complexity and ambiguity
● Strong ability to collaborate with other PMs and internal operations partners to build a cohesive product and experience
● Ability to inform and evaluate engineering decisions
● Strong data-driven problem solving skillsNon-hierarchical, with a willingness to roll-up your sleeves, multitask and dive into details
● A lack of ego, driven by group outcome, not individual outcome
● Committed to supporting a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment
● Experience working in product growth: A proven track record of setting up and running product experimentation to drive product-led acquisition and / or activation
● Experience leading product teams building native mobile apps
● Experience working on a 2-sided marketplace
Miami, FL or Remote US
Salary & Benefits:
Papa’s culture is People-first. While we have an incredible team of hard working Papa people, at the end of the day, our company is really about family and community – and we celebrate that
Papa’s culture is People-first. While we have an incredible team of hard working Papa people, at the end of the day, our company is really about family and community – and we celebrate that among our employees. We encourage everyone to truly bring their whole authentic selves to work. To be transparent. To be non-hierarchical. And, above all, to be a really good person.
We see ourselves as a place where every Papa employee feels they belong, a place where careers flourish, a place that brings back purpose and joy to work, a culture where visionaries/entrepreneurs are developed.
Papa’s mission is at the core of our total rewards philosophy wherein we attract and retain high potential talent aligned with our journey. We offer gender neutral and inclusive parental leave policies that offer up to 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave. We immensely value the benefits of a flexible workplace, while designing remote-first principles we ensured that Papa people feel psychologically safe about their career interests while being remote.
Beyond benefits: We want to take care of the whole employee and their families. To stay true to this commitment, we offer family care leave in addition to a generous paid time off policy, 401(k) match up to 4%; family forming support through access to Carrot; emotional health support tools through our medical plans such as Ginger, Happify ; access to women’s leadership network CHIEF to our senior women leaders and a host of events through a monthly culture calendar that enable emotional connectedness in a remote work environment.